Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Groove Thang

Little Miss and I are getting into a groove.  It's wonderful actually, that I semi know what the day consists of.  It's really only 3 or 4 things for her: eat, wake, sleep, poop.  Then repeat.  


My story is a bit more different.  I decided to make a list of things I would like to start or accomplish by the end of the week.  It's helped me have an idea of things to do while she's sleeping.  We've taken a walk each day to enjoy the gorgeous weather.  I even have ventured to the grocery store.  ALL. BY. MYSELF. (with her of course).  It went better than anticipated.  I took my sis's sister-in-law's advice and put her in my wrap and away we went.  Magic, that wrap is.  It seems to put her to sleep wherever we are.


She's just getting so big!  One month old next week...where has the time gone?


5 comments:

Elise said...

Precious pics! Love you both. Go sis. You are doing it! Miss you tons!

Barbie said...

Wow, she is getting big! It goes so fast. Glad you're starting to get into the routine of life as a momma, you'll love it!

Taflinger said...

She is soooo sweet!! Great pictures Underwoods- keep them coming!

The Worsts said...

Love seeing pictures! Adorable!

Aubrey said...

Hooray for the wrap! And I need to see pics of her in it. Judah will still fall asleep in his. She reminds me of jeremy in that last pic. Who do you think she looks like?