Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Facebook Hiatus

Recently, my workplace has banned Facebook because of bandwidth issues. It's back now but it doesn't matter b/c I never spent an excessive amount of time on it. 5 minutes max.

Then the computer at home began to flash the deadly blue screen and much to our dismay, has died. At least that's what the resident IT person proclaimed on Sunday night. Time of death: 8:16 p.m.

Hence the hiatus on Facebook. It's actually nice not to waste time on it. I almost forgot about the daily "check-up." Jeremy has been keeping me posted on the current status of friends, especially with their political stance that seems to be posted throughout. I choose not to plaster my wall with McCain/Palin advertisements, but to each their own.

All in all, I have enjoyed this vacation from the web...now if only we can get a computer for home. HMMMMM....

No comments: