Recently at PB Kids (a.k.a. PBK) we have been doing what they call "moves." It sounds like the store is moving but in reality, just the floor sets are "moving" around.
Last night, I got to draw X-Wing (from Star Wars) on furniture with chalk. This product is so new, I can't even find it on the website. hahaha.
The other night, my arms got quite the workout. I had to hang about 18 quilts on pegs (like they do with quilts to easily move them). Needless to say, the pegs were higher than I was even standing on a chair. And quilts aren't light!
I've noticed that there is a lot of boy bedding (Star Wars, action figures, police men, sports scenes) and all in sheets. So I went home last night feeling like I have deprived Jeremy of having cool boy bedding in our bed. Maybe I'll pick up some plaid that is manly to put on the bed. :)
I think there is a Pottery Barn monster within me who wants to shop, shop, shop.
No comments:
Post a Comment