Saturday, January 21, 2012

January = Organizing

For those of you who don't know me, I L.O.V.E to organize.  It's no joke. I once thought I wanted to be a professional closet organizer.  You know, the people who work at California Closets.  I thought it would such fun to purge people's junk.

Well, January is considered organizing month.  I love it, seriously.  I love it especially when my friends ask me to help organize their basements or kitchens or whatever.  It's a sickness, I know.

Yesterday, Little Miss and I were ready to walk out the door and I couldn't find my keys.  I quickly searched the house and couldn't find them...then I remembered she was walking around with them the day before.  I searched the house again except at her level, still nothing.

Jeremy came home and thought the situation was quite hysterical.  I had been working my way around the house organizing every room one at a time in hopes to find the keys.  We decided to look in the basement and in 2 minutes, he found them.

At least the keys are found and I can use my car again.  At least my main floor of the house is organized.  At least it's a good story to tell and now I can laugh about it.

No comments: