Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas-time is Here Again!

As Jer, Maddie and I took a crisp walk last night, I was commenting on how I couldn't believe it was Christmas time again.  It seems like we just celebrated...except it was 11 months ago.  He on the other hand, felt like the year took forever which might be a result of having a less than and just over 1 year old and studying for the CPA.  Nonetheless, it's here!

He also made a rule for our household...we will not decorate for Christmas before December 1.  I've been nagging him to put the Christmas lights up outside while the weather is above 30 and snowing and he has been stubborn.  Well...this morning we woke to snow showers.  I guess he likes putting lights up in freezing weather.

I LOVE this season...

1 comment:

Real Housewife said...

' which might be a result of having a less than and just over 1 year old '

Is this a typo or announcement??? Lol