I ended up having a migraine during our trip down. Yuck. For those who regularly experience migraines, I feel so badly for you. After we stuffed our faces with food, my mom's back decided to give up on her and she was in bed the rest of the weekend. Jeremy and Austin got attacked by sand fleas during a walk on a pier...they itch terribly.
Since it will be a weekend of silly memories (i.e. having "Christmas" in a room 6x8 with 6 adults, 1 toddler and 1 puppy) and lots of great food (my favorite was the cornbread stuffing), we can laugh about it soon.
Maddie got her cooking on with Auntie.
She also enjoyed getting the beaters from the whipped cream.
Uncle Austin carved his first turkey.
A wonderful walk at temps of 65ish. People were wearing their winter coats. It was wonderful.
Park time with Auntie. I now know who Little Miss looks like.
A stroll through Charleston.
No comments:
Post a Comment