Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cabinets Can Be Exciting!

A few weekends ago, while Maddie slept over Gigi and Opa's, Jeremy and I ventured back to the Kraftmaid outlet in Warren.  I don't think I've mentioned in a while or ever how much I appreciate this place.

The outlet is a giant warehouse that has their cabinets from returns or wrong orders sold at a fraction of the cost. It's wonderful.  They get their "product" from returns or wrong orders.  The highest priced cabinet was $60...when in the stores it could easily be in the upper $200 or even $300 or even more!

Over 2 years ago, Jer and I ventured into home ownership and needed new cabinets.  I heard about the outlet and decided to give it a go...and I was glad I did.

This weekend we purchased 2 more doors and storage units for the basement.  I'm so excited to get organizing!

If anyone has any questions about the said outlet, I would be happy to share or even go with you.  It's so much fun!

No comments: