Wednesday, June 29, 2011

10 Months

Whew...I'm not too far off with this post.  It seems like i just posted for Maddie's 9 month post.  I guess when you wait so long, they do creep up quickly.


Maddie surprised us about 2 weeks before she "turned" 10 months, by taking a few steps on her own.  3 weeks later, our Little Miss is almost toddling on her own.  She gets a kick out of herself when she "walks" from person to person.  It's so fun to watch.



She has converted to 100% table food.  She LOVES eating whatever we are and tells us, by swatting (still working on this one) the food away if she doesn't want it.  She tells us she's all done by dropping food on the floor (still working on this one too).  But she sure loves her food.


I recently posted how we purchased pool passes.  They haven't gone unused...our little girl just LOVES the water.  Everything about it...splashing, going under, floating...all of it.  It's so much fun.


She is continuing to babble.  It makes sense in her head, but just sounds cute to us.  Last month, everyone was "Momma."  This month, everyone is, "Dadda."  I'm sure it warms Jer's heart.

1 comment:

Real Housewife said...

Who would have thought you'd have a little chunky baby? I love it! and she really does look more and more like you as she gets older!