Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Leg Warmers Make a Comeback

My sister's sister-in-law, Aubrey, is one of the craftiest people I have met.  I often steal, I like to call it glean, ideas from her and what she posts on her blog and use them for Christmas presents. 

Well...Miss Aubrey just posted about leg warmers and how she made them for her son.


And guess what the newest addition to my "projects to attempt" list (on the side of this blog) are...leg warmers.  I think they are too stinkin' cute but expensive!  I never would have thought to make them on my sewing machine but I've been inspired yet again.
 
Maybe I'll attempt them on one of the days I "stay in" for home improvement.  Little Miss definitely needs some for her winter wardrobe. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The best part about this post is that it took me reading the Title and about three lines down before I realized it was Mich and not Jeremy.... been used to him doing a lot of the posting. lol I got a really nice image in my mind of Jeremy wearing leg warmers.

Aubrey said...

The leg warmers are seriously a breeze. And target has REALLY cute girly socks. Like all stripy and argyle. And since Maddie's smaller than Judah, I bet girl's sock (that are knee high) would also work.