Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Answer to Prayer

God's doing it again, continuing to amaze us. Jeremy interviewed last week for a graduate assistantship position at school. The interviewer said that he was a strong candidate for the position but needed to interview a few other candidates and would contact him in a few weeks.

He sent his obligitory thank you note and received a quick response with an offer for the position. We aren't sure how much the stipend is or how many semester hours it pays for but it covers some we are sure.

It feels like God is blessing us beyond what we deserve. It's crazy.

I still have pictures to post of the house. Much work was accomplished this weekend, thanks to family and friends.

1 comment:

The Worsts said...

That's great news! And I look forward to seeing the pics!! Any homes nearby for a neighbor?? I'm always keeping my eyes open!