Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Honey Do

We, in the Underwood household, have a "honey-do" list...except it's for both of us. On this "honey do" list contains big and small tasks. Things ranging from throwing old boxes away to painting the porch and we work at these things together...not always doing the tasks together but crossing them off the list together.

I have been so proud of Jeremy since we moved here. He has been so motivated to make our home a pretty and clean place to live-moving out of Pine Ridge was the best thing for us! Mind you, the apartment we moved into is beautiful but was build in the 1920's so it has some quirky things to it. He and I work together at making the quirky work. I LOVE having him as my partner in crime.

We have tackled 2 HUGE projects so far this summer. As you might have already known or figured out-I thrive on lists. If I have one, things are getting done. If I don't, I will sit and do nothing. And no, that doesn't involve TV b/c we no longer have one. (I never thought I'd imagine the day J gave up ESPN-and he did!!!)

1. Putting the grill together. Jeremy got the grill for his birthday present and he loved it!



2. Painting the porch. It was this dreadful yellow color and we desperately needed to paint. It looks great! Pictures to come...here is the process.



More for the list later...

1 comment:

Gabe and Libby Reed said...

Yay! We found each other's blogs! I love it! Can't wait to see you in a couple months. Enjoy all the housework....we are doing the same here in Anderson. :)