Oh what a mess...this is a "before" picture...

I can't even show you the "after" picture-because it was ugly and because I didn't take one. Ha!
God is so good, isn't he? Our church is in a building phase and I'm in charge of the decorating. Talk about a BIG task. There are 150 different mouths telling opinions and hoping theirs sticks to my brain. Well...I have formed a committee to help b/c it's a HUGE task. We had a meeting of the minds and decided on a bunch of details. It was a great meeting.
Well, like I said God is GREAT! At the meeting we decided not to use a certain tile but we didn't know what to use instead b/c ceramic tile is costly. The Lord knew that we had a need and he delivered it-so AMAZING. One of the ladies on the committee went grocery shopping at Marc's and found beautiful ceramic tile for $0.37 a tile! We can't even buy it that cheap at cost! AND it matches perfectly.
If only we always listened to what he had in store for us...Great Job God!
1 comment:
Mich!!! Look at you Mrs. Interior design! So proud of you! Could you pretty please post a picture of the disaster cake...just for laughs! by the way- the cake: amazin'
Post a Comment