Yes, it is actually the Underwood's coming at you for the first time in almost one month! I know, I know. The point of a blog is to actually write in it, but our lives have been so crazy, this has been the last thing on my mind.
We have decided to stay another year in Pine Ridge. Our neighbors are moving out shortly so we are praying for a very nice familiy/couple to move in across the hall. As we made the decision to stay, some very interesting things have happened to me last week.
1. Upon coming home and walking into the apartment building, I came across an adult couple making out in the car under the carport. I walked passed rather annoyed that they were doing this at 4:00 p.m. in complete daylight, but kept walking. Startled that someone was around, they jumped back, away from each other and the man started to yell at me while honking the horn to get my attention. Scared, I kept walking, hoping he wouldn't get out of the car.
2. It was 8:30 p.m. and I was walking across the parking lot after a work-out. I hear this argument between 2 people. Thinking it was in an apartment, I kept walking. Come to find out, the people cursing at each other about car keys, were stomping around in the parking lot I was walking in! The man was chasing the woman, yelling and cursing at her. They were in the door of the apartment complex and I needed to get in! All of a sudden, the woman starts to walk towards me and starts talking to me asking if I had a cell phone. Thankfully I didn't, b/c the man was coming after her.
3. Jeremy and I were working out at about 9:15 p.m. in the gym. Two girls came in and left after 5 minutes of cardio work. I thought this was strange but some people have things to do. There was another girl there who was leaving about 9:30 and asked me if I had seen her coat. I hadn't. We think the girls stole it. Unfortunately, it had her car keys in it.
Life is strange...
Happy Friday!
2 comments:
Sounds like crime central! Get out FAST! Just kidding. I love to read, read, read your little bloggy blog blogs. Miss you guys, and thanks for the package! You'll be seeing it soon... Don't worry. Mich, you are a funny people watcher. Love you!
gotta love it...
Post a Comment