Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yearning for Blogs

Yes, you read right. My sister is yearning for bloggity, blog, blog, blogs. So here we go.

Tonight was the night we celebrated Valentine's Day. We went to Bahama Breeze and ate wonderful chicken dinners with plenty of leftovers for Jeremy's lunch. The fridge is smelly from all the garlic! Yum, but yuck!

I was going to take pictures of the new car, but the camera battery died. Next time.

The Underwood family is watching "American Idol" like it's our job...I want the the back-up singers to win.




Jeremy wants himself to win...he might try out for the next season (he's practicing in the shower right now to Mercy Me's "Hold Fast") and is quite good. We try to sing seriously in the car all the time because we are aspiring professional singers. It is very fun.

Tomorrow night begins a great long weekend! Our small group theme (for the food) is Italian. I thought about making canolli's but it might be tough. Any good recipes for an Italian dessert?

With that, I'm signing off.

3 comments:

Glen said...

You guys are all crazy!

Mich, your cooking is great...everyone loves to eat it.

And Jeremy, before you try out for American Idol, you have to audition for the Worship Team. We will give you a ton of opportunities to solo.(By the way, its good to see that Duke finally won a game.)

GRG said...

I think your sign off could have easily read

SINGING OFF
Love ya!
GRG

Elise said...

Here you are ma'am. commenty comment comment! Anyway. I can't wait to see you in a little while! And Hey! American Idol is on tonight. Have fun...