I'm finally posting about our Halloween week. Yes, I said week instead of day. Because of Hurricane Sandy, our trick-or-treat was postponed until the weekend. We decided to go to a local church's "Fall Festival" on the actual Halloween night. The kids enjoyed the games and being able to dress up...and they enjoyed the candy too.
Our little cupcake...or ice cream cone. We aren't really sure which one.
This was the best pic of the 4 kids. Love how Little Miss and William are holding hands.
She was SOOO excited to go trick-or-treating again with Gracie and Emma...
2 princesses, a cupcake and a peacock!
We were slackers before October 31 with pumpkin carving, so we did it the weekend after.
Little Miss painted her and J's pumpkin.
Jeremy and I carved ours...and they weren't very spectacular.
We put Jacky-boy in his costume for trick-or-treating with Gigi and Papa...he was a dragon.
We had quite the goody bag after all these door-knocking experiences. It was a fun year for Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment