Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Maddie's Top 10 - #10

With 10 days until Little Miss's second birthday (where did that time go?),  I thought it would be a fun way to post the favorite/top 10 things about her life that we love or are enjoying right now.  I'll post one a day until her big birthday! I should but don't post about how she is changing and this might be a fun way to remember her how she is now.

Here we go - #10

Her sense of humor.  I know it sounds crazy that she is a silly girl at 2 but she really is!  She says stuff all the time that makes us laugh.

Yesterday, she was watching TV with Jer.  He left the room for a minute and came back to the volume to the max.  She said, "That's loud. That's REALLY loud."  So silly and probably not funny to anyone else but out of her mouth it was funny to us.

If someone toots, she will crack up with laughter.  Then will follow with while holding her nose, "Stinky toots!  Peeee-uuuu."


I'm so glad she makes us laugh...we are thankful that she has her daddy's silly side.


No comments: