Last Friday was a busy day in our household. First of all, it was my 29th birthday and I very much am feeling my 30th approaching. Very scary. BUT Jeremy made is as special as time allowed because...
Not only was it my b-day but it was also a parenting seminar at our church. I volunteer to help with registration which meant I had to be there at 5:30 cutting into dinner time. I was going to make banana bread pancakes but just didn't feel like cooking that night. So we decided to get a quick bite. The restaurant I chose? Way wrong. Not sure why but I was feeling very indecisive that day.
We had a fun evening filled with friends, teaching and laughter. When it was over, Jer decided to check to see if he passed his third test. Not expecting to get an answer that day, he happily discovered he PASSED! So proud of him...3 down and 1 more to take. May 15 is the big day! Please pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment