Friday, April 20, 2012

2 Weeks Vacation

We actually didn't take a 2 week vacation.  It would have been wonderful to do but quite impossible in the middle of CPA season with a almost 2 year old.  Crazy to say, but she is 4 months shy of 2.  So crazy.

Anyways, in the middle to end of March, we had a wonderful 2 weeks spell of 70 and 80 degree weather days.  IT. WAS. WONDERFUL.  Simply wonderful.  I broke out the shorts, put the sweaters away and we loved every minute outside that we could.

                                    

After the 2 weeks were over, the weather became more "normal" in the 50's and 60's...some days even in the 70's.  I know I've said it before, but I am LOVING this weather.


 I just LOVE those blue eyes...even when she is giving me the stink eye for taking too many pictures.


She doesn't like getting or having her hands dirty.  She constantly asks, "Wipe it?"


Some may think this is a weird pic, but for some reason it screams "SUMMER" to me.



We had a nice play-date with out-of and in-town friends.  So thankful for that pseudo family.


No comments: