While I haven't blogged much or taken many pictures since Christmas, I thought I would update all 3 of you who read this with what's happening in the "U's" lives.
1. Jeremy has taken and passed 2 of the 4 CPA tests. He's currently studying for another on tax law and occasionally says, "Did you know...?" I'd say he's interested in this section./
2. Weather in our part of town has been EXTREMELY mild, which we love and have taken advantage of every warm (40+) day. Today, it was in the 70's. I almost thought I lived in N.C. this winter.
3. I received Adobe Photoshop Elements for Christmas and have slowly been learning to edit my pictures. It's a fun but daunting task. Any tips on how to edit this one?
4. Most of you know this so it may not come as a surprise but, we are expecting #2 and can't wait for it's arrival early October. I feel good, tired but good. More to come on that later.
5. I always want a "project" to work on around the house. Not just a crafty project or a small decorating project, but you know, one that takes planning, $$$$ and sweat. The other day, I was weeding our raised veggie garden and I proceeded to tear up the yard. You see, we have some stone sticking up out of the grass and we have been "planning" on putting down a patio. I thought, "Let's see how much stone we actually have." 8 feet by 3 feet later, yep, we have a lot. Not enough, but a lot. Jer wasn't the happiest.
6. I've been getting a good slew of my recipes from Pinterest. I made this corn chowder tonight and really like the freshness of it along with the use of Canadian bacon instead of real bacon. It might be on my soup rotation next winter.
1 comment:
Am I one of your 3 readers? If not, then you have 4!
Post a Comment