Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Boy, That's a Lot of Snow

It's December 6 and it's officially snow season.  I've seen and heard the snow plow go by the house at least 5 times already this morning.  Some of the local schools are closed because of snow.

Before we went to bed last night, I peeked out the window to see the accumulation and was pleasantly surprised to see a few inches on the ground.  The grass was officially covered.

By the time Maddie and I woke up this morning, a few more inches had been added.  And it keeps coming.

Since there is much snow and it's not stopping, I decided that the driveway should be cleared so that it would be easier for Jeremy to shovel when he gets home this afternoon.  That was 30 minutes ago and it's already covered.

I might just encourage the husband of mine to go and purchase a snow blower tonight.  I have a feeling we will use it a lot this year.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I want to go skiing!!!!!!!!!!! Hope there's snow in 2 weeks!