Friday, May 21, 2010

Ambitious

Much to Jeremy's dismay and probably to his surprise, we have a full weekend of craftiness.  One the docket beginning tonight is a trip to Lowe's to obtain all necessary items to build baby girl a dresser.  Yes, you heard correctly.  We are attempting to build a dresser. 

A while back, I found a website (http://www.knockoffwood.blogspot.com/) that featured different furniture plans that you can build in the comfort of your own home.  I've been nagging since finding the site that we should attempt to build a coffee table, desk and now a dresser. 

Tonight is the trip to Lowe's with plans in hand.  Tomorrow, some carpenter friends are coming to help us piece this puzzle together.  I'm sure we will be finishing it off on Sunday with paint and maybe some pictures.

I'll keep you posted on the status.  This will be fun!

1 comment:

Kellee Flatt said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see pictures.