Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update from Jeremy

Well, I have successfully started my last semester in the Master's of Accountancy program.  I am taking 4 classes and I am also working 40 hours a week at an internship at a local accounting firm called Pease & Associates.  I am 3 weeks in and my mind is having a tough time adjusting.  I learn so much at my internship that when it comes to the classes at night, I don't feel like I am learning anything.  I should adjust soon and things will be fine, but we will see.  Luckily, right now things are slow at the internship so I am actually getting some schoolwork done there, which is nice, but I do not think that will last much longer.

I also joined the Twitter world, so if anyone out there "tweets" you can follow me at: 


I mainly tweet about sports and what is going on in my head, nothing too deep obviously.

Well, that is it for now, pray for this final semester, it is going to be a doozy.  Also, pray for me being a father.  That is pretty scary to think about, but at least I have a great wife/soon to be mother, to help me out.  Say a pray for her too.

3 comments:

Camerieri's said...

What??? Congrats on the BABY!!! Michelle, I can't believe it! I just remember being a setter on the volleyball team with you and now you're gonna be a mom!!! Congrats!

Scott Lomasney said...

You guys are gonna make awesome parents. I know this because you took care of me for 2 years before I went to school and I think your child will be much easier to get along with. ;) Plus, you have had some pretty good teachers.

Elise said...

Umm... I think the announcement of the birth of a child deserves a whole blog post! Love you guys :) Can't wait to be your baby's aunt!