It's not always good news that I can share on this blog and unfortunately, this is a hard one to write. I've been praying that God would give me grace in my life for a situation like this and he has given and gives it more abundantly.
On Wednesday afternoon, we have a staff meeting at work to update us on the 2009 budget. After seeing that it's majorly not balanced, the board and management needed to let-go 7 staff. I was one of the 7.
During the debriefing, some of the 7 were crying uncontrollably but God gave me the grace to get through the rest of the day and the last couple of days.
I have to admit, there are feelings that I didn't think I would feel; feelings of uncertainty, provision and inadequacy. But I know that God is in control and he will provide, he is enough and Jer and I will be okay. Our world hasn't collapsed or crumbled. We serve a most amazing God who does not fail us.
4 comments:
His grace is enough!!! We will be praying for direction and open doors as you embark on this adventure! We love you
We will also be praying for you, as God opens new doors.
Our God is full of wonders, He has been faithful and will be faithful. I love you Mich! God has something for you yet!
So sorry to hear about this! But God is good, and will provide. We'll be praying
Post a Comment