I've come so far without being tagged but knew that this day might come. I've been tagged by Pilgrims at Ashley Avenue and wasn't the first to answer these questions but I thought I'd do it anyways.
1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER.
Yikes, it's been a while since I've been to the theater. Maybe 27 Dresses with the girls. We like Redbox better.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Mich-"David" by Beth Moore-great read...highly recommend it and "Da Vinci Code"-is that PC for a Christian? I thought I should know about it if I ever have to debate it. Haven't gotten into the controversial doctrine yet but keep praying my way through.
Jer-"48 Days to the Job You Love" and some I can't think of.
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Right now it would have to be Rummikub or Imaginiff. Soooo fun.
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Mich-For the wanna-be work-out girl in me-Self
Jer-ESPN
5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
Mich-Smells of Spring and fresh laundry
Jer-Meat cooking on the grill
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Raindrops on my window, thunderstorms, fresh snow crunching under my feet, Jeremy saying, "Hi, my love."
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
That sinking feeling when you see police lights in your rear view mirror as they pull you over. Oh, that's the worst.
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Can I hit the snooze button one more time? If not, "Alright, let's get going."
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Qdoba-does that count as fast food? I don't really have a favorite b/c they don't often fit into the Dave Ramsey budget.
10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Maybe William Everett? We want to have a name that grows with the child so when they are young, they can have a fun nickname but they can have a grown up name too when they want one. I can't imagine some names on babies and some on adults too. I guess you could call that cross generational.
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d…
Mich & Jer-pay off our college debt right now, build a house with the charm of an old home but the functionality of a new one, give, give, give to our church so we could own our own building, bless people in need
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
The 3 points on my license would say that I do. They all come off in October. Yahooo!
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Only my husband. :)
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Definitely cool-I love watching them, especially at my in-laws house.
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Mich-A 1993 Toyota Paseo that had it's salvage title...didn't know that until we bought it.
Jer-A 1991 Plymouth Acclaim-the infamous "Acclaim"
16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Mich-Water comes in first and probably a Shirley Temple would be second
Jer-Classic Coca-Cola
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Spend time with my family and friends more and travel with them more.
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I try not to buy them with stems but if they are fresh they come together...so yes.
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Blonde like my seesters...
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Mich-Euclid, OH; Mentor, OH; Mount Vernon, OH; Willoughby, OH; Shaker Heights, OH;
Jer-Millersburg, OH; Lexington, OH; Bluffton, OH; Mount Vernon, OH; Willoughby, OH; Shaker Heights, OH
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football...definitely college football
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She inspires me to be creative with sewing...thanks Aubrey!
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
A bunch of sweaters...
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
What a deep question and yes, I would. I have been blessed with an amazing husband and family-why not?
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Neither-middle of the day person.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Poached. I used to call them little eggs.
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Down by the beach. A real beach, not Lake Erie.
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate chip cookie dough or Weber's Mango Sorbet
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Lisa Marie
or maybe
Liz
1 comment:
I just love the comment that you like to relax on the beach "but not Lake Erie." I feel the same yucky sentiment!
Post a Comment