Can I just tell you how excited I am to have my sister home for 2 weeks? We will have so much to do for the wedding and that makes me super excited! She has been gone in Atlanta since the end of May and I have been crazy jealous of Liz b/c she got to make super fun memories with her all summer! It has been nice for Elise and Austin, who have gotten to see each other much more than if she was in Cleveland. For that, I am happy to sacrifice the memories.

With finding a wedding and ceremony location, picking out a dress, finding a caterer, florist, photographer, bridesmaid dresses, etc. (the list could go on forever), we will be staying up all 24 hours of the day to get it all done. (Not that we have to before she goes back to school).
She arrives tomorrow-OOOOH I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment